Years after its 1991 eruption, Mt. Pinatubo has now transformed into a must-see destination particularly for hikers.
Surrounded by a vast expanse of lahar-filled valleys, boulders the size of cars, and inhabited by a number of local Aeta tribespeople, Mt. Pinatubo offers a breathtaking view of a hidden lake inside its crater – definitely an enchanting reward for intrepid explorers and trekkers.
Rates Good for 2 person
- Roundtrip private aircon van transfers from Metro Manila
- Private 4×4 vehicle
- Local mountain guide
- All tourism fees and permits
- Sidetrip to Capas Shrine ( entrance fees are excluded – P5 per person)
- Gas, toll fees and driver’s allowance
- Additional P150 per person – Aeta Community donation fee (required)
- All meals. Option for packed lunch at P200 per person (Chicken adobo, fried tilapia, rice in banana leaves, eggplant, salted egg with tomato, banana and 500ml mineral water
- Shower facilitiy: P50 to P100 per person
- Other activity fees
Itinerary (via long trail):
02:30AM – Pickup at Metro Manila
05:00AM – Stopover at Jollibee/ Mcdonalds/ 7-11 (Capas, Tarlac) – option to buy breakfast/ lunch (Personal account )
05:45AM – Depart for registration hall
06:30AM – Arrival at Registration hall, meet up with Tarlac coordinator
07:00AM – Start adventure with 4×4 ride
08:15AM – Arrive at jump-off point for Mt. Pinatubo via long trail, start trek
10:45AM – Arrive at Mt. Pinatubo; swim in crater, relax
12:00PM – Start trek down
02:30PM – Board 4×4 vehicles
03:30PM – Arrive at registration hall, freshen up, depart for Metro Manila
07:00PM – Estimated time of arrival at at Metro Manila
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for the land transfers. Recommended maximum capacity is 15 persons per van.
- Each 4×4 vehicle has a maximum capacity of 5 persons. All 4×4 vehicles should depart the jumpoff point by 645AM.
- Estimated time of departure from Metro Manila is 230AM. Estimated time of arrival is 600PM.
- Tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Presently, there are two trails to reach the summit. The long trail takes an average of 2.5 hours per way. The short trail is around 30 minutes per way. Trails may be damaged and deemed impassable due to weather conditions.
- Prices may change without prior notice.