A Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD IN PARTY OF
Packaged Price Includes:
+ Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
+ All private transportation with guide
+ Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin room with daily breakfast
+ All In-tour flights as per itinerary
+ Experienced English speaking guide
+ Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
+ Private boat trip as per itinerary
+ Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
+ All sightseeing tickets
+ Tissues and water on coach
+ Services charges and government tax
+ Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
+ No extra charge after services confirmation
+ 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
Packaged Price Excludes:
+Domestic, International flights & Departure taxes
+ Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
+ Travel insurance
+ Visa fees
DAY 1 :HANOI ARRIVAL (L)
- Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at NoiBai International airport transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter and drop at hotel to check in.
- Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: The Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda &QuanThanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day you will have a dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: TREASURE OF OLD CAPITAL HOA LU (B,L)
- 08:30am Departing Hanoi by road you travel to the province of NinhBinh and the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. This city, built in the 10th century, was once the economic and cultural hub of Vietnam and is home to a temple honoring Dinh Bo Linh -- the first emperor of Vietnam.
- Arrive at 10:00am, start to walk and visit the Old Dinh and Le temples, experience the mystique of 43 years history. Next jump on paddles for 1hour cycle through the stunning landscapes in the Old Capital. Ride on picturesque back roads, through rice fields and along streams before stop for a drink.
- Afterwards, board a traditional rowboat and cruise the romantic river in HoaLu. Known locally as the ‘Halong Bay on land,’ this winding riverway is dotted with gorgeous limestone karsts. Enjoy photo opportunities of the breathtaking scenery as you cruise.
- At the end of your tour, you’ll be transferred back to hotel in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI HOME COOKING– SAPA NIGHT TRAIN (B,L)
- We start the day at 08:30 am at hotel lobby. Visit a colourful market, and experience the amazing sights, sounds of wet market. We have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about all the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. Explore bustling market spread out over land, and taste exotic fruits and witness aromatic dishes whipped up in front of your eyes. Great chance to live local life, so make sure your camera is handy. Spend 1 hour here, Learn how to select the freshest ingredients.
- We drive to a local family, learn how to cook a family meal. Here each dish is made step by step as you follow along. Family shares cooking techniques, also herbal remedies, and tricks to use Vietnamese vegetable graters and knives. Meet a young lady who loves cooking lifetime, enjoy her adventure in flavour, experience the fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Vietnamese food a worldwide phenomenon. The cooking runs 1 hour – lady chef demonstrate dish before we prepare the same dish ourselves. All efforts are rewarded with the lunch that you have made for yourself. This cooking tour will ends at 12.30 and you will return to your hotel. After dinner at your own, our tour guide will pick up you for a night train to Sapa. Overnight on train
DAY 4: SAPA –MUONG HOA VALLEY (B,L,D)
- You will commence your short journey by driving south toward MuongHoa valley. You will then start your walk by descending into the valley, which is the largest rice paddy terraced among Sapa area. The guide can provide you interesting information about rice. If you visit the valley sometime in between May and October, you will be able to observe and experience how the local do planting and harvesting, one of the most important activities in the daily life. The walk takes you from Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority to Ta Van village of Giay minority including a visit to the local Catholic Church. After visiting Ta Van the car will return you to Sapa.
- Approx: Grade 2 of 5/ 1 hours driving/ 2,5 hours walking.
DAY 5: SAPA – BAC HA (Saturday or Sunday) ( B /L)
- You will be met by local guide and driver upon your arrival at Lao Cai station then transferred to a local restaurant for breakfast (optional). Then start our drive to Bac Ha town. The road is relatively flat from Lao Cai to BaoNhaibridge. After crossing the bridge, we begin our journey up to Bac Ha. Bac Ha market, located in the heart of Bac ha small town is the largest one in the area. Every Sunday, the different and colorful ethnic minority come all here to sell their homemade products or buy something for the family. They are Hmong, Phu La, Back Dzao, Tay or Nung minorities. Some of these ethnic minorities can’t be met in any other areas. Your lunch will be provided in a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we drive downhill towards Lao Cai for about half an hour. We stop on the way (before reaching Lao Cai) to take a short walk to Trung Do village inhabited by Tay people. Tay villages are always set up at the foot of a mountain or along a stream and are named after a mountain, a field, or a river. Each village contains about 15-20 households. A large village is divided into many small hamlets. The houses are built on stilts or level with the ground. Stop by a traditional Tay house for a cup of tea before taking a boat cruise upstream the Chay River. The scenery is very beautiful on both sides of the river. The boat trip will end at BaoNhaibridge where your vehicle will be waiting for you for the journey back to Lao Cai. End of tour.
- Approx: 5 hours driving/ 1.5 hours boat cruise/ 0.5-hour walking/ 1-hour lunch
DAY 6: TAVAN- GIANG TA CHAI- SU PAN ( B/L)
- Once you get energy for your last day trek by having a delicious breakfast, you leave for Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao minority. You will trek through bamboo forest, which belongs to Hoang Lien National Park. On the way you will pass by a waterfall where you will have time to take a rest and enjoy the surroundings. You will find a nice place to enjoy lunch.
- After lunch, you continue toward Su Pan, a small village located by the road. Here you start your journey back to Sapa by car and continue driving to Lao Cai for an overnight train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train
- Approx: 1-hour driving/ 3 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
DAY 7:HANOI CYCLO TOUR AND WATER PUPPET (B,L)
- 9:00 am our tour guide will pick up you for city tour to visit Hanoi’s key sites: See the grand and solemn mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh (viewed from outside; closed Mon and Fri and from Oct-Nov), the ‘icon of Hanoi’ – The One Pillar Pagoda, have a lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, you will have a chance to have cyclo tour around the old quarter and HoanKiem Lake. Stop over at Ngoc Son temple to learnt about the history of the lake. It time for you to discover our culture of our capital. Our experience tour guide will introduce you our people, culture and local life.Your day will end by a water puppet show.
DAY 8: DRIVE TO HALONG BAY ( B /L/D )
- Breakfast in your hotel, after, we will drive for 4 hour to halong bay, an incredible bay that is registered as a new wonder of the world in 1994, we drive through the red river delta, arrive in halong pier, check in with welcome drink, lunch on board while cruising through the emerald bay toward the BaiTu Long Bay, in afternoon, there are some activities to enjoy with your family such as kayaking around Cap La and Tra San by kayak, visit the floating villages or swim in the warms waters of the ever green waters of the bay, dinner on board, Overnight on board the cruise
DAY 9: HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
- The next morning, coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are on offer from 6:45 am at the restaurant. Tai Chi lessons are led by our tai chi master at 7:00 before we leave the boat at 8:00 for an excursion to ThienCanh Son Cave. At this point, we pay a visit to a cave for about 30 minutes, and then visit a small beach there.
- Back on board, it’s time for final packing and freshening up before enjoying a full breakfast buffet, including traditional Vietnamese Noodles (Pho). After breakfast, guests may relax in the dining room and lounge or on the sundeck enjoying the last Bay view before disembarkation at 11:00am.
DAY 10: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- This morning, watch the sunrise from the deck and enjoy a full breakfast (or brunch) as your boat sails back to the harbor. Depending on the availability of time after disembarking, your guide will take you to Hanoi’s Old Quarter for you to enjoy some time at leisure or drive straight to Hanoi .Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 11 : HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
- After breakfast our driver will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to NoiBai airport. Services end.